Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hackers!

I've enjoyed a little hacking in my day, I'll be the first to admit it. Those days when AG online shopping goes down? Yeah, well, I plead the 5th.

But see here. I get majorly PO'd when someone has hacking fun at my expense. Hackers are out there messing up Proboards, which means the AGPlaythings.com Message Forum is affected. (That other big-but-smaller AG message forum is affected too, but I don't care about them since they think I am creepy, scary and inappropriate. What, did they just figure this out about me?)

Anyway, this hack job annoys and angers me. I depend upon my salary at PT and I need the money to buy me some hot Carpatina boy vinyl. When the forum is offline, I don't get paid. So that's why I'm off to find the hackers and bring them to justice.

Wish me luck. I've got my whip, knitting needles, and a bowl of cherry jello. They won't know what hit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment