Friday, October 9, 2009

The REAL Halloween Costume Contest

Playthings posted its lame-ass Halloween Costume Contest categories this week.

My contest is so much better.

PM me on Playthings, or email me at agplaythings@yahoo.com to submit your entries for SCARY, CREEPY, and INAPPROPRIATE doll costume beginning the week of October 26th through 30th.

Your costume can be scary, or creepy, or inappropriate...or you could go for the trifecta. I don't care. Just slap it on an AG doll or AG doll-clone and take a decent photo.

But don't dick around with fancy Photochop effects (I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time). Do crop and adjust lighting. I don't care if you're a member of Playthings or not; will take all comers. I'll post all the photos here on my blog on Halloween itself, and we'll vote. Details about that later. Just get scary, creepy, and inappropriate now.

See? Totes better contest. Get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment