Monday, December 19, 2011

American Girl GOTY McKenna Spelling

Yeah, that's right, another contender for the title of Girl of the Year is coming down the pike. Her books have been hitting shelves in advance of her release on January 1 and cover images are flooding the Internet like a leaky Depends. So, great, now my in-box is filled with people wanting commentary from me on this latest imposter.

Look folks, I'm busy. All I have to say at this juncture is that during these dire times of economic hardship, I'm glad Tori Spelling is getting work modeling for AG book covers.



4 comments:

  1. I think the cover art for both books is horrendous! I thought Chrissa's cover art was bad, but these books take the cake. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but isn't the way McKenna is posed on the cover of her second book kind of suggestive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about Tori Spelling. I thought that was Tracey from The Partridge Family.

    ReplyDelete