Sunday, August 3, 2008

You know what I'm sick of?

You know what I'm sick of? This whole Pleasant Company vs. Mattel debate. I know everyone's trying to make it into the next ninjas vs. pirates thing (pirates are clearly superior) but there shouldn't even be a debate there. Mattel is the obvious winner. Why? Because they made me.

And while we're talking about pirates, the Pittsburgh Pirates make me very, very angry. All they do is lose. They sully the good name of "pirate" everywhere they go, the bastards. Argh. Blood pressure rising.

(Yeah, I can hear you now: "But AJ, you don't have a heart! How can your blood pressure rise?" Bugger off, you literal idiots.)

1 comment:

  1. AJ, you're so right. Mattel's better because they made Jess dolls, and Pirates are obviously superior to ninjas.
    I mean, really?
    Jet Li or whatever his name is has nothing on Captain Jack Sparrow.

    ReplyDelete